[Magdalen] Another "worthless" food.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 03:25:21 UTC 2016

A cousin who was a skilled carpenter remodeled his kitchen and made beautiful BW cupboards.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck