[Magdalen] Another "worthless" food.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 03:27:26 UTC 2016

The heat sucks the moisture so quickly out of potted plants that I thought the straw might retain water more effectively.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

Straw bales do work, but for tomatoes a bucket might work better.