[Magdalen] Another "worthless" food.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 21:49:26 UTC 2016

Marion it's EASY to candy fruit peels. My French grandmother taught me.
A frugal mother of nine, she made all kinds of cool stuff (and disabused me
of the idea that candy came in boxes or wrappers, too).

Do you think you could taste it? If so, give it a try. It's time-consuming,
but worth it.
-M, also fond of pickled watermelon rind