[Magdalen] Hey, you, in Matthew's path!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 18:32:43 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/5/2016 11:14:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Those of  you in his path:  what's your immediate plans?  Haley of SC has
decreed the entire population will be no less than 100 miles from the
coastline.  Any of the rest of you got similar  plans?>>>>>>>>>>

I pray for the safety and the sparing of damage along the Carolinas.

Periodically through the years I have had advertisements for  retirement
at the various luxury retirement developments along the outer islands
of South Carolina and Georgia.  They look especially tempting in  the
winter, tucked as they are in the tall pines and at water's edge.
I'm thinking of such as Hilton Head, and Sea Island.

I wonder, though, how safe they are from this sort of storm?

David S.