[Magdalen] Closing a church?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:12:33 UTC 2016

How could the diocese be so out of touch with the situation? Plans to close couldn't have happened "overnight"...
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck