[Magdalen] The Exorcist at Ascension Chicago

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:12:39 UTC 2016

Wow! Our church and the OSA convent are an abbey of Benedictine women.
The exorcist (played by Ben Daniels) knocks at our front church door,
looking for the abbess. The nun who answers seems not to have any
trouble opening it; maybe they fixed it so it doesn't scrape against
the top step? But I've used it since that filming...maybe they just
took out the scraping sound and put in a creak instead. They also
added a lot of greenery to the garden; it's amazing what can be done
with CGI (or maybe just extra plantings).

Haven't watched all of last night's episode yet.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA