[Magdalen] The Exorcist at Ascension Chicago

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 18:21:45 UTC 2016

I've made a slide show of screen captures from last night's episode,
from scenes filmed at Ascension. The church and Order of St Anne
convent premises are playing the role of the Convent of Our Lady of
Mercy, apparently OSB.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3051739/Exorcist-Scenes-at-Ascension.pdf