[Magdalen] Something new!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:21:16 UTC 2016

One summer when I was a teenager, we rented a house in Georgetown, CO, that
had all kinds of wondrous accoutrements, including a chair whose frame was
made from the horns of longhorn cattle. One of the outstanding features,
however, was that the toilet was, for some reason, built on a small dais,
which of course gave rise to many jokes over the summer about the "throne".