[Magdalen] Coffee Cups vs Wine Glasses

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:25:44 UTC 2016

I disagree that stem-holding is exceptional.  Me, myself, and I, my
kids, my ex-s, my friends, acquaintances, are all stem holders, unless
we're drinking plonk in a tumbler, which has been known to happen. ;-)
It really isn't being precious or affected; just the way it is.   I'll
check my sweeping generalization after tonight's Marions rehearsal.
Some of you may be making sweeping statements, too.

Or maybe it really is another example of the great American/Canadian divide.

Marion, a pilgrim