[Magdalen] 54 years a bishop...and counting

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 24 07:01:35 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

I believe Bishop Montgomery's mother lived well in to her 90's possiblly reaching 100, I don't remember. He was still Bishop of Chicago when I used to play at St. Joseph's in Blue Island..  I was the Roman Catholic representative in our clergy group  that expanded to Lutheran and Methdist when thethe  Markham cleregy joined en masse!