[Magdalen] Cruz on Trump

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 03:12:02 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/25/2016 5:30:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Anyway,  it's going to take a long time and lots of building for any
third party to  get seriously into the presidential  process.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Direct vote for President was the national debate topic one year when
I was on my high school debate team.  As I recall, the greatest  objection
voiced in most of the available literature at that time, was that direct
vote
would promote multiple parties, and that was viewed as bad, and
un-American.

It's interesting, though, that Merkel (Germany) has cobbled together
votes from several parties to weald her power.  In the latest  elections,
she lost considerable ground which may clip her wings somewhat.

David S.