[Magdalen] Down, or busy?

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Thu Sep 29 03:10:55 UTC 2016

On 9/28/16 9:28 PM, Jay Weigel wrote:
> Are we down again, or is everyone just busy? I've had no posts from the pub
> since one from Mike L which might have actually been made last night. I
> didn't look at the timestamp. In any case, it's unusually quiet today.

According to my folder, Mike's, to which you responded for itself, was
at 11:29 this morning.  Before that, there was one from Dr. David, at
10:21 PM yesterday evening, with a 13-hour gap between.  Before that was
a 5-hour gap (almost) and another from Mike at 5:51 PM yesterday
evening.  I haven't been reading much lately, though I do intend to
catch up, so I have all the posts I've received.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net