[Magdalen] Auto prayer request.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 4 20:11:45 UTC 2017

Mike,

I was having strange warning lights appear when I started up and then
they went out. Finally, the first time I drove the car after breaking my
wrist at the end of January the engine cut out while stopped at a
traffic light. Breakdown service eventually came, got me started and
followed me to a service centre that was still open. They confirmed his
diagnosis (and my suspicion) of a work-out battery. They were amazed it
had still been working when it was 10 years old but it was only
delivering 105 amps when it should have been giving 275. Gow old is your
battery?

Roger