[Magdalen] Auto prayer request.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:28:54 UTC 2017

.... sending auto prayers aloft....

...my 1990 beloved sewing machine's computer may be on it's last legs...
It's not a bells and whistles machine, but it was one of the first model of
this brand to roll-out a computer component back then. Replacing this
machine will be quite the investment... I may look at the used market.
Occasionally I'll push a button for a setting, and it will either turn back
to default OR choose a different setting. I thought it was me at first, but
it kept happening.  I turn it off and give it a rest and then turn it on
again.... The machine is old enough that the manufacturer is not making the
computer component any more... (smart move on their part...)
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass