[Magdalen] lost fabric prayer....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 15:48:41 UTC 2017

yep, that's pretty much what I've been doing since last night... even went
back to mom's one more time after Chad's note, doubting that I had checked
every nook and cranny over there.... I've already posted it was practically
hiding in plain sight. I already know enough to always look where I've
looked before (as that is often successful), but I haven't mastered looking
anyway in the "I KNOW it's not there" places - which was the case this time.

Thanks Mike.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass