[Magdalen] Where is home? (was Re: RIP Dorothy Mengering, 95.)

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 03:44:26 UTC 2017

In a message dated 4/13/2017 10:14:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

When  your mom and dad are gone, you just know you
can't go home again, wherever  home feels like it  is.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I exited the family home in NW Wisconsin after my
mother died in 1998, I knew that the curtain was closing
on this haven that my father had built in 1914, and that life
would never be the same.  Though I have driven past that house
several times since, I would never enter it again since I want to
remember it just as it was.  I will return a final time to my  home
town in a little box.

David S.