[Magdalen] Interesting perspective on BCP revision

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:46:41 UTC 2017

Chad wrote: "Periodic revision is necessary because society changes."

The late and much-loved Charles Price, who was on the editorial board of
the '79 book--and wrote that wonderful General Thanksgiving on
p. 836--told us that he thought the BCP should have its year on the front
cover, just as the hymnals have.  That would suggest to people, even if
subconsciously, that the book hadn't been handed down from on high,but was
subject to periodic changes.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*