[Magdalen] Update on Lynn Ronkainen

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:04:25 UTC 2017

More from Lynn Ronkainen just now.  Ginga Wilder

New flight plans for late Sunday afternoon- if they hold. Glad we were
cancelled for tomorrow, we would not have been able to actually get home
from the airport- too many roads and interstate connections still under
water.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>