[Magdalen] Interesting review, new New Testament translationd

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 23:43:54 UTC 2017

LOL. A decade earlier Skinner was everywhere. You saw Beyond Freedom and
Dignity as often as Walden Two. But, of course, he taught a generation of
post-war psychologists and they then infiltrated all the university
departments. Skinnerians as far as the eye could see.

This particular hapless psych graduate took up progrmaming. She wasn’t very
good at it, but it was a job.
-M