[Magdalen] Interesting review, new New Testament translationd

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:37:42 UTC 2017

Right. Everybody was talking about him, but we hardly touched his writings
in classes.  The work had gone pretty much beyond him, and I'm sure he was
delighted.

It was quite interesting seeing how applicable a lot of the behaviorist
techniques turned out to be, once people got past the idea of how goldurn
evil they were.

So much of our best work was very much focused on behaviorist approaches.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford