[Magdalen] Greetings

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Dec 26 02:47:11 UTC 2017

We had a fairly sparsely attended Advent 4 in the morning (about 17), but
most of our folks came back. Our only service was 4:30, and we had about
100. Lots and lots of kids, pretty chaotic, lots of fun. I attended a 10 pm
service at another church, and it was sparse, maybe 16.

On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 7:30 PM Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Our attendance at both services was about half of what it was last year,
> and at least half of those at the second service were visitors or C&E
> people.
> Quite a few of our regular families were out of town. Also, we had one
> morning service for Advent 4, and most of the folks who were there did not
> come back in the evening. I wonder if that might have been the case in
> other places.
>
> > On Dec 25, 2017, at 11:58 AM, P. Dan Brittain <pdan.brittain at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Mahoney, W. Michael <
> wmmah at stoneledge.net>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> A blessed Christmas to all.
> >>
> >> Our midnight service was quite nice but sparsely attended.  It seems
> that
> >> it was only a few years ago that it would have been packed.  Are others
> >> seeing the same trend?
> >>

> > ​We had about 100 this year vs 125 last year - but several families​ were
> > away on trips.
>
> --
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle