[Magdalen] Diet whine

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Feb 1 15:41:30 UTC 2017

Hmmmm - this sounds an awful lot like my dear wife's diet, who has found,
after years of trial-and-error, that anything high in fructose is a no-no.
Seems her father had much the same problem. So - little or no high fructose
corn syrup, fruit, onions, and honey. She also tries to go light on bread,
but that may be a separate issue. Maple syrup (the real thing, of course) is
a savio(u)r - all glucose. Pretty much any veggie is fine (other than
onions), and she lives on yogurt.

Food for thought -

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA