[Magdalen] The Grackles are back, the Grackles are back...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 16:27:09 UTC 2017

Our goldfinches stay year round now (they didn't when I first moved here).
You can tell spring is coming when they boys turn bright gold, which they
have now. The house finches haven't arrived back yet, though, nor have we
seen any rose-breasted grosbeaks. sure signs of spring as they stop by on
their flight northwards.