[Magdalen] (no subject)

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 02:50:13 UTC 2017

Oh yes, I absolutely agree with you! There should be a required year or two
of national service, which could include military service.

Oh my, what those folks in those CCC projects accomplished ! ! !

My, how we could use such a project as to repair our infrastructure. Not
glory work, but so very much needed!

Just think: workers whose task is simply to repair the walkways and
off-road paths in our national parks. It would be such a grand
accomplishment, would not require people with enormous skill sets, and
would be something every citizen could enjoy for decades.

The possibilities are huge.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford