[Magdalen] how long have I been hanging around with you folks

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 18 04:41:26 UTC 2017

Dial-up modems:  I began membership with, I believe, a 14.4, somewhere along the line graduated to 28.8, and it was on or around 1998 or so that a nice young man in the Palo Alto area with the initials of Brian Reid presented me with a gift of a 56k.  I used that modem for a long time, I did.

Molly's Sept 1995:  Well, now, Molly dear, I do believe I must revise my belief that I joined in May-ish 1995, not only because that was actually when I first went internetly and I didn't immediately join Anglican, but mainly because I am mostly convinced that you were here before me, because shortly after I joined you had occasion to take me sternly to task for a certain something.  So, I'm putting myself as new late Sept 1995 or shortly thereafter.

PS:  I still have my Anglican.edu shirt, but not the coffee mug any longer, alas.