[Magdalen] He whose name must not be mentioned

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:02:33 UTC 2017

I like being a snowflake and think it's cool to claim this identity
especially after John Pavlovitz wrote so perceptively about avalanches.

One snowflake may be fragile, as we all are whether we acknowledge it or
not - but an avalanche of snowflakes is not something to be in the way of.

Sally D, personally knowing very little of snow