[Magdalen] Song of Mary

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 17:06:55 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/21/2017 10:29:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Glenn  Miller, who is famous for
having one of the lowest bass voices anywhere  (he's highly sought
after for recordings and sang with Vox, the group in  Ann Arbor I
belonged to for a  while).>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That Glenn Miller is a good friend of Mark Laubach, the wunderkind
O/C at Saint Stephen's Procathedral, Wilkes-Barre.   (Well, neither of
these musicians is really a "kind" any more).  As a result, when
Glenn was between jobs, he hung around this area a lot, and sang
for a stretch in the Saint Stephen's Choir.  I first met Glenn at  a
choir rehearsal, and I thought he was putting on a fake, overly deep
bass voice as a joke,  He wasn't, of course.  It was his real  voice.
Anyway, we didn't have to worry about covering the low notes

David S.