[Magdalen] New York Times op-ed piece

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 17:21:35 UTC 2017

In a speech over the weekend--supposedly honoring veterans on this
holiday--he brought up the issue of the "War on Christmas" and announced
that we were going to start being able to say "Merry Christmas" again!  And
as if that weren't enough, he's weighing in on the case of that baby in
England who is on life support, as if that's any of his
business.........<sigh> Meanwhile there's that upcoming visit with Putin...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*