[Magdalen] Jury Duty Anyone?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 03:08:41 UTC 2017

I'm appalled that her verdict was based on something other than the
testimony and evidence presented in court and allowed by the judge, and the
relevant law.

And more appalled (as you are, David) at the publication of all this
information from the jury room on the front page.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA