[Magdalen] Help!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 20:52:52 UTC 2017

Have you tried turning the computer off to rest for 5 and then on again?
L, not-a-geek

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass