[Magdalen] The Adoration Corpus Christi

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 13:29:08 UTC 2017

Roger, this is very helpful.

I come from a tradition where Exposition and Benediction were practiced and
Corpus Christi was celebrated (yea, e'en required).  Have endured my share
of scolding sermons about Maundy Thursday *not* being the birthday of the
Eucharist. And also one memorable service where we were encouraged to sing
"Happy Birthday" to it.
-M, celebrating Evelyn Underhill today (I once described her as my "root
guru," and, since I was in Cambridge at the time, the people I was talking
to knew what I meant)

PS: Sheila, do have a look at youtube for help with the mysteries of
Catholic practice. There are hundreds of videos available