[Magdalen] very interesting <no Anglican content>

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 15:44:58 UTC 2017

In a message dated 3/10/2017 10:09:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

areas of  farmed  tilapia,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I also like tilapia.  It is one of the few freshwater fish  readily
available.  There is trout, but it's expensive, and I don't like
dealing with the bones.  Where is Lake Superior Whitefish
when I need it?  Also in the Upper Midwest, there is
Lake Trout from both Lakes Superior and Michigan.  It's
usually large enough that it is filleted so the bone problem
is minimal.

Another fish (salt water)  that I like is Orange Roughy, but
it has appeared on several lists as being heavy on the
Mercury.

It's amazing I like fish at all being raised in a family where
the normal fish was the varied panfish (Crappies, Sunfish,
perch, and the occasional pike) that are loaded with
that rancid fish oil, and which my mother prepared by
frying the hell out of them.  They tend to have bones galore.

One of the few advantages of being technically disabled is
that I am not subject to strict observance of the Lenten
(or Fridays in general) fast.  Anyway, the dining at Red Lobster
on Lenten Fridays, as I did for years, is really not keeping
the spirit of the fast.

David S.