[Magdalen] very interesting <no Anglican content>

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 16:36:32 UTC 2017

We do not like tilapia AT ALL. Tasteless and mushy. No thank you very much.
We don't eat shrimp at home because S/O cannot eat shellfish of what he
refers to as the "seagoing ticks" variety--shrimp, crab, lobster--due to an
allergic reaction suffered earlier in his life. He doesn't seem to have
problems with the hard-shelled varieties such as oysters and clams, but
eschews them on general principals, although I did persuade him to eat my
spaghetti with red clam sauce once.