[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 16:06:59 UTC 2017

In a message dated 3/17/2017 5:57:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
simon at kershaw.org.uk writes:

prayers  to use at public
worship on the Sunday after the anouncement. These have  all been written
by the Liturgical Commission, approved by Buckingham  Palace>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As with Royal weddings, I suspect the Eucharist will not be
publicly featured in any events related to the funeral (in this  case).
IOW, there will be no public Requiem Mass, though perhaps
there will be for the immediate family.

I don't recall any reference to the Eucharist with the recent
Royal wedding, but there was a mention of that Liturgy
at the time of Charles and Diane's wedding.  As I remember,
there was a private family Eucharist at some time other
than the service at Saint Paul's.

David S.