[Magdalen] Operation London Bridge

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Mar 18 21:10:13 UTC 2017

I always just call ours BCP in conversation, so I guess I vote for Book of
Common Prayer.  I was out of the church during the transition and
changeover from 28 to 79, and remember how strange it was at first to come
back to contemporary language.  Now I love it, of course.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu