[Magdalen] stuck at the drawbridge

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed May 3 17:02:46 UTC 2017

When we were rockhounding in a railroad cur in Kentucky a couple of weeks
ago.we saw a lot of trains pass through, They were most definitely not
carrying coal or oil Most of their cargo was containers, those big steel
boxes containing who knows what, which would eventually be loaded onto
trucks to finish their journeys where railroads don't go.

What ticks me off is that you can't get there from here by train any more.
And if Trump and the Republicans have their way, Amtrak will be cut even
further. >:-(