[Magdalen] Yates in 2020?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue May 9 02:32:38 UTC 2017

I hate to start in on potential candidates for the Democratic
nomination for US President in 2020, but OTOH, I have been
so very impressed with the testimony today of Sally Yates,
who was briefly AG of the USA.  The testimony was at
a US Senate Hearing about the brief tenure of General Flynn
as Security Advisor to Trump.

Over and beyond the rather electrifying information in her
testimony, she was more than a match for the group of
US senators who were positively grilling her.

It does not hurt that she has stunning good looks, but her
composure and polish were beyond admirable.

I'm sure I am not the first person to have considered her as
a Democratic Party nominee, but I suspect I will not be the
last.  Of course, I'm assuming that she is a Democrat.

David S.