[Magdalen] Calendar question

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue May 9 20:41:21 UTC 2017

Back in 2007 Joan and I were flying out of London City Airport on the
Friday. (Despite the name it's not in the centre but in Docklands some
miles to the East of the city centre.) We were staying at a hotel in the
area the night before and I searched in vain for a church (Anglican or
RC) in the area that had a Eucharist that evening. Flew to Vienna the
next morning and found that all the churches had observed the Feast on
the day since it was a public holiday there.

Roger