[Magdalen] Hymn choices...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon May 29 17:06:10 UTC 2017

David, I wasn't commenting on the rules about music in the liturgy; I was just comparing my two experiences.
I know I was fortunate to have been given full responsibility for the music when I was music director; the priest knew I was qualified to select music in keeping with the Lectionary, etc.
Many, many of my musician friends enjoy the same autonomy, but I know that's not universal, especially in some other denominations.