[Magdalen] Theological and Liturgical Tidbits - St. John's Abbey.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 19:20:31 UTC 2017

Yes, I’ve always said that, too.

I remember working with Orthodox seminarians in the chaplaincy.
There was one woman doing CPE who consistently claimed she was intending to
do religious education and was not seeking would not seek had no interest
in ordination. Two of the three seminarians refused to speak to me or the
Congregationalist or the Sister of Mercy, refused to acknowledge that any
of us three had spoken, but every time this poor Orthodox woman opened her
mouth they mocked her. It was awful.

They also catechized at the bedside.
I wonder what their grade was :-O

That said, I went to a lecture at Boston College last week:
The Reformation at 500.
The panel: two theologians and a person from the music department, who
spoke wonderfully about Goudimel (one of my faves). But mostly they talked
about the Council of Trent. Tee-hee.
-M