[Magdalen] I need to vent...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 16:17:29 UTC 2017

In a message dated 9/5/2017 11:19:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

But the  real issue is their setting that date on your birthday, which
existed  almost 50 years before their wedding date did. Not thoughtful of
them. I  would bet that they're going to get pressure (and rightfully so)
from  several family members to pick a better wedding  day.>>>>>>>>>>>

Birthdays come and go, and I've only been lucky once and awhile
to have someone, even my spouse, remember.  My big 80 comes
up in two months, and we'll see (to quote DT).

I was a freshman in medical school when I spent my 21st birthday
in an all-day physiological chemistry lab :-(

David S.