[Magdalen] I need to vent...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 16:53:07 UTC 2017

I'd be so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!  I must admit that.  Have you spoken to
this sister about the 50th birthday clash?  50 is a big bloody deal and
deserves to be celebrated on the day, as you see fit, not exhausted at
the tail end of a 150-mile drive from the other thing that is stealing
your thunder, and which, presumably sister does not plan to attend.

I'm fanning the flame.  Sorry.  Let me be angry on your behalf. People
can be so f---ing selfish and it's that much harder to take when it's
within your own family and nobody apparently seeing anything wrong with
the preemptive strike.

Father, forgive me for I have sinned ....

Marion