[Magdalen] 60 Years Ago Today

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 13:30:13 UTC 2018

A local banker was Virgil Fox's aid during the time both
of them were in the US Army during WW-2.  He had
many stories about Fox.  The banker also had one of
those wonderful minds that could remember details
of just about anything.  For example, the banker was
a railroad buff, and knew every detail of the complicated
railroad history of this region.  He died a year ago, and
the world is poorer without him.  Active Episcopalian, too.

David S.