[Magdalen] A bit of a problem.. any suggestions ??

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:54:51 UTC 2018

Discuss with her how much she wants this, and that a very brief comment
(even a note, perhaps) to the priest would suffice. It would be quite
appropriate for her to say that she wishes her dear friend so-and-so to do
her funeral. No need to talk about disliking the other person.

If she does not do that, then you certainly don't need to be in any way
upset. She made her choice, for whatever reason, and that's that. It's not
your job to try to "handle" this situation.

I agree with Grace entirely.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford