[Magdalen] Spring X 2.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 30 21:51:00 UTC 2018

On 30/04/2018 21:40, cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:
> It has been an unusually cool April after a mild winter here
> in NE Pennsylvania USA.

This side of the pond the weather has been distinctly unusual. Two weeks
ago we enjoyted temperatures more often found in late May or June.
Saturday I got out my warm winter coat again for temperatures more akin
to February. Flowers and trees are blooming and the forecast suggests
another uptick in temperatures towards the end of the week. I am
thankful that locally we have escaped the torrential downpours that have
afflicted other areas and while the wind has been keen it has not been
enough to cause significant damage round here.

Roger