[Magdalen] State Funeral

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:51:37 UTC 2018

I keep thinking of Dawn French's advert for Terry's Chocolate Orange
("Don't tap it; whack it!") that showed stereotypical people around the
world trying to figure out how to open their chocolate oranges. When we
come back to Britain, we know it's Britain because Dawn comes in through
the kitchen door and you hear a bit of change-ringing in the background.
Then she whacks the orange with a cricket bat and steals the chocolate
segments. :)  (Wish I could find that video again.)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA