[Magdalen] Ice and Snow along GA & SC

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Wed Jan 3 18:54:43 UTC 2018

Well it was -32F here New Year's morning - the coldest I've seen it here
since we moved here. Needless to say, a lot of stuff which grows well at the
southern edge of the Poconos won't survive here. We also have ~15" of the
white stuff on the ground, which does help protect many of the plants.

OTOH, it almost never gets up to 90F and has never ever been anywhere near
100F.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com