[Magdalen] Prayer List

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jan 6 00:56:33 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 4:22 PM James Oppenheimer-Crawford <
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we have always used the full name in most churches I've been at.
> After all, while it's fine to state just the first name, it's annoying to
> have no clue whatsoever what is going on, who's involved, why, etc. If the
> prayers are for God only, then why waste our time? Yikes.

Do you really believe this, or are you being ironic? I honestly can’t tell.
It’s one of those “email moments,” where I can’t tell if you’re sending us
up, or if you really believe prayers are for someone else besides God.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY