[Magdalen] Our "sh*thole" president.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 20:06:37 UTC 2018

LOL. But remember, these were huge families.
My father was one of nine.
His father was one of twenty-two (all born of one mother).
I thought that should be some sort of record,
but not even close.

So that meant an entire population of younger brothers with no prospects,
as the Victorians would say. Why freeze in Canada when there are mill owners
south of the border willing to hand you a train ticket and a job?
-M