[Magdalen] Litter?

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jan 16 16:17:19 UTC 2018

A cousin died in the Minneapolis home yesterday where she had
been confined for the past year.  She was 83.

All her 7 children will be present for her funeral Saturday.  This
event reminds me of the family criticism she and her husband
endured because of the size of their family ("Has anyone told
them about birth control pills?," etc.)

However, every one of the sibs has a college degree, including
one PhD.  All of the sibs have several children of their own.
They are all good, productive people, and it seems odd in
retrospect that such criticism happened.  I'm happy for
every one of those sibs.

David S.